Enactment date: August 1, 2007
Last revised: May 20, 2022
Ibis inc. (hereafter referred to as “the Company”) is engaged in the development of mobile content and web applications, as well as the provision of services for smartphones. The Company recognizes that responding to the protection of personal information is a serious social responsibility. In order to protect the rights of the individual, we comply with laws and regulations related to personal information and establish a personal information protection management system based on the following policies.
- We will acquire, use, and provide personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use, and will not use it for any other purposes.
- The Company shall take reasonable security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. The Company shall not use personal information for any other purposes. We will also implement measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve our security system for personal information.
- We will comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms related to personal information.
- We will review our personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner and continuously improve it.
We will disclose this policy to the public and make it known to our employees and others, and will strive to educate and enlighten them to raise their awareness of personal information protection.
1.Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information handled by Ibis Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is classified into the following categories
(1) Personal information associated with services provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “service personal information”)
(2) Personal information for recruiting and hiring home-based programmers (hereinafter referred to as “recruiting personal information”)
(3) Personal information in systems that we develop under contract (hereinafter referred to as “personal information for contract”)
(4) Personal information necessary for the Company to provide information technology engineer dispatch services (hereafter referred to as “dispatch personal information”)
(5) Personal information necessary for business activities, such as business cards (hereafter, personal information for sales)
The purposes of use of each type of personal information are as follows
(1) Purpose of use of personal information for services
Personal information of sales persons is used for the purpose of operating as a system to provide services.
The information will be used to communicate with the users of the service.
To analyze trends in the use of the service.
In the case of services that use advertisements as a source of income, the results of analysis of usage trends may be reported to the sponsor.
The information will be used to report new services, new functions, fatal bugs, and fatal failures.
(2) Purpose of use of personal information for recruitment
We use this information to determine the suitability of job applicants and home-based programmers.
We will use the information to contact job seekers and home-based programmers.
(3) Personal information for outsourcing
Personal information necessary to perform system development work will be used to carry out the development work.
(4) Temporary staffing personal information
Personal information necessary to perform temporary staffing services will be used to perform temporary staffing services.
(5) Personal information of sales staff
Personal information necessary to perform temporary staffing services is used to perform temporary staffing services.
2.Method of obtaining personal information
Personal information is obtained by entering the information on the web page, by mailing a form, by fax, by electronic file, or by sending or mailing a database file.
3.Management of personal information
The Company will manage personal information except in cases where the Company entrusts a part of the work necessary for the realization of service provision or system development work to a subcontractor that the Company deems appropriate.
4.Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
Upon request from the individual whose personal information we maintain, we will disclose, correct, or delete the information after confirming the identity of the individual.
5.Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
When we have received the prior consent of the person concerned.
When required by law.
When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
When we are required by law to disclose the registered information by a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either of the foregoing.
6.Personal information when browsing our website
(1) The Company uses Google Analytics Remarketing to serve online advertisements.
(2) Third-party service providers (including Google) place advertisements on various sites on the Internet.
(3) Advertisers and third-party distributors (including Google) combine first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) to create advertisements based on the user’s past behavior when visiting the site. (4) Advertisers and third-party distribution providers
(4) If you do not wish to have your information sent to advertisers and third-party distributors, you can configure your preferences in the following ways.
In the case of a browser
From the Advertising Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads) page, click “Opt-out Settings” > “Opt-out of Interest-Based Advertising with Google”.
For iPhone/iPad devices
Launch the “Settings” app > “Privacy” > “Ads” > turn on “Restrict Tracking Ads”.
Launch “Google Settings” application > “Ads” > check “Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads”.
7.Security Control Measures
With regard to the handling of personal information, the Company shall continuously endeavor to take necessary and appropriate security measures against unauthorized access and the risk of leakage, loss, or damage.
(1) Organizational Safety Control Measures
We have established a system and regulations for the protection of personal information, and ensure that personal information is handled and handled appropriately in accordance with laws and regulations. We also conduct periodic self-inspections and audits of the status of personal information handling.
(2) Personal Safety Control Measures
In addition to providing all employees with education on personal information protection at the time of employment and on a regular basis, the Company appropriately supervises employees by obliging them to maintain confidentiality in accordance with employment regulations.
(3) Physical Safety Control Measures
In areas where personal information is handled, access control is implemented for employees, etc., and measures are taken to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing personal information.
(4) Technical safety control measures
The scope of information access and handling is limited by access control, and technical management measures are taken, including appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses.
(2) Customers under the age of 16 are requested to provide personal information only after obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian.
■ Inquiry or consultation related to personal information
ibis inc. PMS Office
Nakamo Building, 4th Floor
3-17-34 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya City, Aichi
■ Name of the authorized personal information protection organization and address for complaint resolution
Personal Information Protection Complaint Consultation Office
Roppongi First Building
1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato Ward, Tokyo